Agencies | Governor Search eVA
eVA Home > Customer Care > How to enable a user to view full credit card numbers on orders from the Ariba inbox
How To to enable a user to view full credit card numbers on orders from the Ariba inbox If you receive your eVA orders by email or fax then you have probably noticed that the credit card number on PCard orders is now masked. This change was required because eVA must comply with credit card security standards implemented by the Credit Card industry. This standard is intended to provide protection to both the credit card holder and the business receiving orders.
To ensure quick compliance with these credit card controls, the eVA service providers, CGI and Ariba, swiftly implemented the changes to email and fax orders and added credit card viewing controls to your Ariba account.
You can access the full credit card number by logging in to your secure Ariba account. If you’re not sure how to do this, here are some quick steps:
1. Login to Ariba as the admin user at http://supplier.ariba.com
2. Click on Users link under Administration from the left hand menu.
Check the box next to the user you wish to edit and click the Manage Roles link at the top of the screen.
4. Click Edit next to the order manager role
(if the order manager role is not listed, please click here for instructions on how to add roles).
5. A list of permissions will display. Scroll down in the Permissions list and check the box next to Credit Card Number Access.
6. Click the Save button to save the changes.