eVA Home > What web browser are you using? > eVA Optimizer
The eVA Browser Optimizer will configure your Internet Explorer or Google Chrome Web Browser to work better and faster with eVA automatically.
INTERNET EXPLORER IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10 & IE11
& GOOGLE CHROME
Important Notice for Buyers who use INTERNET EXPLORER 11
If you are a buyer and you use internet Explorer 11, there is one additional setting that you will need to configure manually.
• You will need to add cgipdc.com to your browsers compatibility view settings list. View Directions Here
NOTE: Regardless of what Internet Explorer Browser you are using you should run the eVA Optimizer by clicking the
Download button below.
How does The eVA Browser Optimizer help eVA run better when using Internet Explorer?
What changes are made to my Internet Explorer?
How often should I run the eVA Browser Optimizer?
I do not use Internet Explorer! What other web browser's work with eVA?
I am unable to run the eVA Optimizer! How do I configure Internet Explorer manually?
NOTICE: eVA Buyers & Vendors - If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, please make this minor adjustment to your browser settings. VIEW HERE!
Current version is 1.0 build 37 - December 7, 2015
If you have run the eVA Optimizer prior to December 7, 2015
we recommend that you run it again to get the latest updates.
The eVA optimizer does several modifications for you in just a few seconds.
1. Adds the eVA website URL's to the trusted site zone.
2. Adds the eVA punchout URL's to the trusted site zone.
3. More recent versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) include a security feature called the Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Filter. This security feature helps prevent cross-site scripting attacks, but unfortunately also causes the browser to block incoming content. The eVA Optimizer addresses this problem by disabling the XSS filter websites listed only in the Trusted Site Zone.
4. Since eVA uses http and https protocols The Mixed Content will be Enabled and all eVA domain names are then inserted in the trusted site zone. This reduces the risk of eVA punchouts failing.
The eVA Browser Optimizer will add the following URLS to your Trusted sites zone
Trusted sites is the zone that contains websites you trust not to damage your computer or your files.
eVA Training & URLS
URLS - eVA Punchouts
• The following modifications will be made to the
"Custom Level" of the Trusted Site Zone
The Mixed Content will be Enabled
The XSS Filter will be Disabled
Pop-Up Blocker will be Disabled
Active Scripting will be Enabled
Allow script-initiated windows without position constraints will be Enabled
• The Browsers cache will be cleared
Since the eVA Browser Optimizer only takes a few seconds to modify your IE browser, we recommend at least once a week run the eVA Optimizer. If your browser is running slow or erratic while using eVA then you should run the eVA Optimizer again. If this does not correct the problem then you should call eVA Customer Care at: 866-289-7367 or 804-371-2525.