FOR SUPPLIERS’ USE OF THE eVA LOGO AND eVA
eVA Logo Request
General Services/ Division of Purchases and
The following guidelines are for use of the
eVA logo and name. All reference hereafter
to eVA logo or logo shall be interpreted as
meaning the eVA swoosh and name.
The eVA logo was designed by the
Commonwealth of Virginia (COVA), Office of
Graphic Communications (OGC), which is part
of the Department of General Services (DGS).
The eVA logo is a registered service mark
with the United States Patent Office.
The eVA logo is not to be used for any
purpose without authorization from the
Department of General Services, Division of
Purchases and Supply.
• The eVA logo must be used as provided by Department of General Services with
no changes, including, but not limited to, changes in the color, proportion, or
design, or removal of any words, artwork, or trademark symbols. The logo may
not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
• Because of its design the logo can easily be distorted if not properly manipulated,
care must be taken to ensure that it is proportionally sized.
• The logo was designed for recognition as a stand-alone entity.
• The multi-color version of the logo is preferred; however, when it is cost
prohibitive to use the multi-color logo for promotional purposes, a black and white
version of the logo may be used.
• The logos may not be copied, distributed or used apart from the promotion of
being a registered eVA vendor or an authorized state agency, higher education
or local government.
• Use of the logo(s) in any manner that might be reasonably interpreted to convey
preference, endorsement or sanction of any product, business or service is
eVA Logo Use by Suppliers Registered in eVA
Suppliers who are registered with eVA and in good standing with the Commonwealth
of Virginia may use the eVA logo in marketing materials or on their website. The logo may
only be used in one of the two versions available from DGS, Division of Purchases and Supply.
Request an eVA Logo >