eVA Home > What web browser are you using? > How to turn on compatibility mode in IE11
This enables the Compatibility View for the cgipdc.com domain which is used by all eVA applications.
STEP 1 of 2
1. Open an IE browser session.
2. Go to the Tools tab in the upper left hand corner menu
NOTE: If you do not see the menu bar displayed you can alternatively click the to access the setup options.
3. Select Compatibility View settings
4. Enter ‘cgipdc.com’. Select the Display intranet sites in Compatibility View checkbox. Then select the Add button.
5. Review the information entered. Select ‘Close’ Button. This enables the Compatibility View for the cgipdc.com domain which is used by all eVA applications.
STEP 2. of 2.
After completing step 1. it is important to make the following change to your browser settings or your compatibility mode change will be lost each time you exit the browser.
On the Internet Explorer tool bar click on "TOOLS" then select "INTERNET OPTIONS"
When the Internet Options dialog box appears make sure the box beside
"DELETE BROWSING HISTORY" is not checked.