How does The eVA Browser Optimizer help eVA run better when using Microsoft Edge & Google Chrome for Windows
The eVA optimizer does several modifications for you in just a few seconds.
1. Adds the eVA website URL's to the trusted site zone.
2. Adds the eVA punchout URL's to the trusted site zone.
3. Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Filter. This security feature helps prevent cross-site scripting attacks, but unfortunately also causes the browser to block incoming content. The eVA Optimizer addresses this problem by disabling the XSS filter websites listed only in the Trusted Site Zone.
4. Since eVA uses http and https protocols The Mixed Content will be Enabled and all eVA domain names are then inserted in the trusted site zone. This reduces the risk of eVA punchouts failing.
What changes are made?
The eVA Browser Optimizer will add the following URLS to your Trusted sites zone
Trusted sites is the zone that contains websites you trust not to damage your computer or your files.
Allow script-initiated windows without position constraints will be Enabled
• The Browsers cache will be cleared
How often should I run the eVA Browser Optimizer?
Since the eVA Browser Optimizer only takes a few seconds to modify your browser, we recommend at least once a week run the eVA Optimizer. If your browser is running slow or erratic while using eVA then you should run the eVA Optimizer again. If this does not correct the problem then you should call eVA Customer Care at: 866-289-7367 or 804-371-252